Job No: 510068
Work Type: On Campus
Location: Normal, Illinois
Title: Graduate Asst Teaching
Employee Classification: Graduate Asst Teaching
Division Name: Academic Affairs
College/Unit: Mennonite College of Nursing
Department: Mennonite College of Nursing
Campus Location: Normal, IL
The majority of the graduate teaching assistants primary duties are in support of the skills class and bootcamp for current junior students, including but not limited to the responsibilities below:
For these positions, the Duties/Responsibilities may include:
1. Assisting and supporting faculty and administrative professionals within the College with a variety of activities according to College area
2. Support teaching in clinical practicum or lab (if qualified)
3. Assisting in classroom support, e.g. proctor tests, work with course database, etc
4. Tutoring undergraduate students
5. Grading papers (if qualified)
6. Assisting faculty with research activities
7. Maintaining records/databases.
1. Eligible for appointment as per the requirements in the Graduate Assistant Handbook which can be found at http://hr.illinoisstate.edu/downloads/GA_Handbook.pdf
2. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
3. Must be a degree seeking graduate student at Illinois State University
Per offer letter
Resume and Cover letter
PLEASE NOTE: These documents are required to be submitted online in order to complete the application process. Please have these documents ready prior to clicking on "Apply"
Jennifer Fritcher - email@example.com
If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) or other state or federal law you may request an accommodation by contacting the Office of Equal Opportunity and Access at (309) 438-3383. The Office of Equal Opportunity and Access will hold any confidential information you provide in confidence.
If you are having difficulty accessing the system, please call Human Resources at (309) 438-8311.
Application Opened: CST
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement